Chlorine Dioxide Is The Best Solution For Disinfecting And Deodorizing Before, During, And After Church Gatherings. It Effectively Kills Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, Spores, Mold, And Mildew, ensuring that Churches Won’t Harm Wood Sanitize, and Deodorize Churches and Mosques.
Chlorine dioxide is a powerful disinfectant, sanitizer, sterilant, and deodorizer that can be used on various surfaces, including wood. Chlorine dioxide will not harm wood or stain pews when used as directed. It is an ideal solution for churches looking to sanitize and deodorize before and after services.
Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is a powerful yet safe and effective solution for disinfecting and deodorizing churches before, during, and after church services. It is a strong oxidizing agent that is 10 times more effective than chlorine bleach at killing bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores, mold, and mildew. As an added benefit, it does not harm wood or stain on pews making it the perfect solution for churches looking to maintain a clean and safe environment.
Chlorine dioxide is also effective the churches won’t harm wood sanitize. It has been proven effective at removing odors from carpets, upholstery, and other surfaces. As a result, it can freshen up your church before and after services. It is also much milder than other cleaning agents, making it hypoallergenic and safe around sensitive skin and surfaces. Because of its mildness, ClO2 will not damage fabrics or cause discoloration, nor will it create unpleasant odors or fumes. It has been approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as a safe, eco-friendly cleaning product that effectively eliminates odors and reduces allergens, dust mites, mold, mildew, and bacteria.
Chlorine dioxide is a disinfectant that has been proven effective against various viruses, bacteria, and fungi. Chlorine dioxide will not harm wood or stain pews when used as directed. It is an ideal solution for Churches that won’t harm wood sanitize and deodorize before and after services. Chlorine dioxide is a safe and effective way to keep your church clean and free of harmful pathogens. It can be used on various surfaces, including wood, and is safe for use around children, pets, and food preparation areas.
STERILIZING DISINFECTANT FOGGING AND SANITIZING – REDUCE BREEDING, BACTERIAL LOAD, MOLD, & MILDEW.
Use in public facilities for fogging agent, mechanical coarse, hand pump, including HVAC, filters, air ducts, ventilation, motor transport vehicles, fleets, R.V.s, buses, hotel, and other church facilities. The OSHA STEL value to which ClO2 in the case of the workplace atmosphere is 0.30 PPM concentration tolerable for a 15 min period without any damage. Each gallon will treat approximately 1,000 – 1,500 sq. ft. of surface. Prepare activated solution to a strength consistent with the maximum threshold for a strength consistent with threshold in medical facilities, livestock areas, where a powerful biocide is needed, to remove airborne pathogens, for water damage and mold remediation on porous, and NON-porous surfaces including concrete, asphalt, (sub)floor, carpet, and porous furniture.
|Use-Site||CONCENTRATION||Mix EQUAL PARTS 1:1 – NaClO2 (Part A) and HCl (Part B)|
|Moderate – Non-Food Contact||100 PPM||100 drops A, with 100 drops B in 1 gallon of water. (4ml = 100 drops)|
|Heavy – Indoor Air, Vents and Ducts||500 PPM||500 drops A, with 500 drops B in 1 gallon of water. (20ml = 500 drops)|
|Insecticide or Fumigant||725 PPM||725 drops A, with 725 drops B in 1 gallon of water. (29ml = 725 drops)|
Mix in the bottom corner of a designated plastic mixing container. Let the solution activate for 1 minute before dilution, then fill the container with water. Agitate until mixed. Use as a solution or as a spray, in a manner consistent with usual standards. Fogging is to be used as an adjunct to acceptable manual cleaning and disinfecting for room and environmental surfaces. People must vacate the premises during fogging treatments; a one-hour restricted entry interval (REI) is required. When fogging, VeriSan™ proper respiratory and ventilation protection must be worn. NIOSH / MSHA approved respirator with an Organic Vapor / Acid Gas Cartridge. Secure proper respiratory and eye wear protection prior to activation.
- SPRAY / FOG – allow visible wetness for 5 minutes before drying.
- EPA’s List N: List N to Kill All Strains and Variants of the Coronavirus Sars-Cov-2 (Covid-19) United States Environmental Protection Agency. May 2022.
- Oxidative Elimination of Cyanotoxins: Comparison of Ozone, Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide And Permanganate, 15):3381-93. Epub. Rodríguez E. June 2007.
- A Guide to Drinking Water Treatment and Sanitation for Backcountry & Travel Use. Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Oct. 2022.
- Chlorine Dioxide Gas Decontamination of Large Animal Hospital Intensive and Neonatal Care Units, P. 144-154. Applied Biosafety 11(3) Henry S. Luftman, © Absa 2006.
- Chlorine Dioxide | Use, Benefits, and Chemical Safety Facts. American Chemistry Council. Oct. 2022.
- Infections and Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe. 2001.
- Prevention and Control of Norovirus Gastroenteritis Outbreaks in Healthcare Settings. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Taranisia MacCannell. 2011.
- Effect of Chlorine Dioxide Treatment on Human Pathogens on Iceberg Lettuce. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Karin Hassenberg,* Ulrike Praeger. Mar. 2021.